LOCATION: 1116 Queen Street NE Washington DC 20002
- Located next to Gallaudet University, this apartment is close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Florida Ave, Rhode Island Ave, New York Ave, and Bladensburg Road, for great access in and out of the city.
- Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city, including Union Market, the H Street Corridor which includes various shops, restaurants, cafes, bars/lounges and eateries.
- There’s now an Angelika independent movie theatre behind Union Market. Both Union Market and H Street are within five- to ten-minutes’ walking distance. Bardo, an excellent, local beer garden and artisanal brewery, is also a five-minute walk.
- The D3, D4, D8 bus lines depart steps away, providing easy access to all points around the city and a direct route to downtown. The H Street trolley is coming in soon, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop a block away.
- Spacious ground level sun filled apartment with an open space, perfect for dining room or dining room/living room combo
- Galley Kitchen is efficient and features pantry and ample cabinet and countertop space and access to shared backyard space.
- Bedroom has excellent closet space in and just outside of the room.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Available NOW
- Water included
- Street parking
- Sorry no pets
2234-2236 15th St NE, Washington, DC 20018, USANeighborhood :
1 Bed/1 BathLease Terms :
1 yearLease Start Date :
Street parkingUtilities :