Seeking a hard-working individual willing to go above and beyond to ensure specific field assignments are completed in an efficient manner, and with a high level of professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· On-site field appointments at single-family homes, townhomes and condos throughout metro DC.
Property Inspections and turnover condition notes
· Appointments will vary from property inspections, appraisal meetings, key lockbox setup, For Rent & Sale sign placement and other assignments as detailed by managers.
· Position requires high levels of energy and willingness to work long hours.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
· College credits and related certifications preferred.
· Must be able to multitask daily activities.
· Leadership skills required.
· Prior property management experience preferred.
· Basic computer skills required with the ability to learn company-specific software programs.
· Great organization, time management, and communication skills are a major plus!
· Field Inspector must schedule/take/pass the Property Manager exam within the first 30 days of employment. Once the inspector has successfully passed this exam, Nomadic Real Estate will reimburse the employee for the exam fee.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
· Must have reliable transportation with current license and insurance. IRS mileage reimbursement for each appointment.
· Must be able to follow a detailed schedule that is provided daily
· High level of professionalism
· Must plan accordingly to ensure you stick to the schedule provided
· Must have a customer service mentality
Mileage reimbursement per IRS guidelines
401 K matching
75% coverage of medical and dental insurance premiums after probationary period
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Nomadic Real Estate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.