Seeking a hard-working individual willing to go above and beyond cleaning residential homes in the DMV area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Thoroughly and professionally clean single family homes and condos during move-outs/turnover.
- Clean common areas of small multi-family buildings.
- Provide a maid service to occupied homes for tenants and clients.
- Move reasonably small furniture as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Must be able to multitask daily activities
- Prior cleaning experience required with references from at least two prior employers.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Reliable transportation required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Must be able to stand/walk/sit for long periods of time;
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Ability to work successfully with a variety of personality types;
- Requires flexibility in a dynamic work environment.