Nomadic Real Estate LLC is a family-owned property management company in DC. Since 2005, we’ve helped thousands of landlords achieve peace of mind throughout Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.
With over a decade of experience, we’ve formed our entire business model and core company principles around providing our clients with the highest quality of service possible. We believe in rapid same-day response, complete transparency, and hard work. Our 5 teams of dedicated, responsive specialists are here to walk you through every step of the process, providing you the peace of mind you seek in a property management company.
The Nomadic Approach is built around this level of personal care and being the hardest working team in the industry.
The Lease Administrator supports our client’s residential rentals in DC. This administrative role is responsible for maintaining key lease compliance obligations and relevant system management.
- Maintain accuracy of our lease management system of active properties
- Prepare weekly owner updates
- Coordinate lease negotiations & applications
- Review ads
- Act as the leasing agents’ first point of escalation for showing-related issues
- Manage and administer lease obligations
- Support ad hoc requests from the company
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study is preferred, but not required
- Previous work experience in real estate or lease administration is preferred, but not required
- Previous work experience with accounts payable and/or accounts receivable is preferred, but not required
- Impeccable attention to detail and an eye for efficiency
- Experience coordinating in fast-paced environments and teams
- Superb organizational skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Focused personality while maintaining a flexible attitude towards critical tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
As a full-time Nomadic employee, you will receive full benefits
- Health & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- 401(k) 5% match and other financial benefits
- Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paperless documents
Leasing Administrators must schedule and pass the Property Manager exam within the first 30 days of employment. Once the Agent has successfully passed this exam, Nomadic Real Estate will reimburse the employee for the exam fee.