Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Nomadic Real Estate helps landlords achieve peace of mind throughout Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.
Nomadic Real Estate LLC is a family-owned property management company in DC. Since 2005, we’ve helped thousands of landlords achieve peace of mind throughout Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.
With over a decade of experience, we’ve formed our entire business model and core company principles around providing our clients with the highest quality of service possible. We believe in rapid same-day response, complete transparency, and hard work. Our 5 teams of dedicated, responsive specialists are here to walk you through every step of the process, providing you the peace of mind you seek in a property management company.
The Nomadic Approach is built around this level of personal care and being the hardest working team in the industry.
The maintenance coordinator supports our client’s residential rentals in DC. This administrative role is responsible for maintaining key lease compliance obligations and relevant system management.
- Property Manager License Required (Can get concurrent with training)
- Serve as the primary point of contact with owners and tenants
- Enter, schedule, and close work orders
- Coordinate vendor scheduling as well as communicate with vendors effectively
- Obtain bids on special maintenance projects
- Schedule property spot checks, when needed
- Coordinate with the accounting team to address invoice inquiries
- People-oriented, collaborative, and organized
- Phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree
- Zendesk customer service platform
- Microsoft shared documents and Teams
- Proprietary portal
- Asana project tracking