Nomadic Real Estate is seeking a Transition Specialist to work on one of the most Client-Centric Property Management businesses serving landlords throughout Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. This position will involve supporting our clients during tenant transitions.
- Liaison between Property Owners and Tenants
- Answer phone calls and emails to address any customer concerns with the highest level of response and attention
- Return missed phone calls, emails in no less than 5 minutes
- Lease end preparation
- Determine solutions to tenant and client requests outside of lease terms
- Communicate regular updates and follow through on each ending lease
- Customer communication and expectation
- Coordinate the turnover and relisting / sale / offboarding of every property prior to lease end date
- Follow up with customers on services provided; ensure they are satisfied
- Lease status updates
- Accurately record progress
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in the residential lease industry.
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent; Certificate from Property Management in DC preferred.
- Understanding of basic lease language and DC property management laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the clients.
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Ability to work independently in limited supervision environments.