Residential Property Manager Turnover Specialist
The Nomadic Real Estate’s Property Manager position offers meaningful work experience within the real estate and property management industry, plus exposure to small professional business culture, diverse learning opportunities, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage a portfolio of properties that will meet the client’s goals to serve vacating and future tenants
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external vendors and colleagues
- Develop, refine and manage comprehensive site due diligence
- Reviewing property inspections and arranging for repairs and new materials
- Reporting the property’s move-in/move-out status, occupancy, and expiring repairs to property owners
- Assist with tenant security deposits
- Liaison between accounting and turnover teams
- Customer service to amicably resolve deposit disputes
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors
- Organization and timeline tracking
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Property management experience or related preferred.
- Basic computer skills are required with the ability to learn company-specific software programs.
- Organization – Highly organized, able to simultaneously manage 20+ projects in various phases, without missing a beat
- Autonomy – Autonomous, high-motor approach to execution and achievement. Self-motivated and outspoken about what is needed to get a job done
- Business Model-oriented – must be able to understand Client’s needs and how turnover integrates into meeting their goals
- Excellent Communication – strategic listener, conscious conversationalist, and persuasive of people from a wide range of roles and backgrounds; Comfortable communicating with all types of stakeholders, including CEOs, managers, federal agencies, marketing managers, and utility planners
- Risk Management – Aggressive approach to reducing risk and getting ahead of problems before they impact project timelines
- Experience in contracts, real estate, utility setup, property inspections, residential rental policy, and local permitting preferred
- Execution focused – proven ability to achieve or improve project deadlines and milestones
Property Managers must schedule and pass the Property Manager exam within the first 30 days of employment. Once the Agent has successfully passed this exam, Nomadic Real Estate will reimburse the employee for the exam fee. The employee is responsible for filing and maintaining the license.
- Partial Telecommuting
- 401(k) match
- Gym access
- Specialized training
- Paperless documents
Connect with Us
We’re always looking for talented minds to join our team. Interested in learning more about Nomadic Real Estate, but don’t see an opening that’s the perfect fit just yet? Connect with us so we can stay in touch.
Nomadic Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need.