LOCATION: NAVY YARD/SOUTHEAST/WATERFRONT – 1000 New Jersey Ave SE #1017, Washington DC 20003
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for Water, Gas, Electric and Cable/Internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Sorry no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour and interactive 3D floorplan:
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO TOUR
TAKE A 3D WALKTHROUGH
• Intuitive design layout, over 1100 square feet, the 12 foot ceilings and light fill rooms will draw you in!
• Living/dining split features a nook for a wet bar and receives tons of natural light.
• Gourmet kitchen includes granite countertops, breakfast bar, beautiful white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a quiet eloquent gas-top range, dishwasher, built in microwave, and refrigerator.
• The spacious bedroom features excellent closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Capitol Hill Tower Cooperative right off the Southwest Freeway (695/395 Junction) and South Capitol Street SE.
• On the corner of K Street SE and New Jersey Avenue SE between 1st Street SE and 4th Street SE District, this location is on the rise with many new shopping, dining, and entertainment venues.
• The Navy Yard Metro Station is just a block away as well as CVS and various shops, restaurants and multiple gyms.
• Garfield Park, Randall Recreation Park, and Lansburgh Park are all within walking distance; Washington Canal Park is conveniently located behind the building and just a few blocks to 8th Street SE you will find Eastern Market and Barracks Row Shopping District.
• Only three blocks to the Beltway’s favorite baseball team and beautiful Nationals Ballpark.
• The water front redevelopment project has also spawned the Yards Park (http://www.yardspark.org/) featuring the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail, community events, waterfalls, fountains, and beautiful lights at night.
• The Yards (http://theyardsdc.com/) neighborhood is a fun and active break from work or baseball and includes Osteria Morini, Bluejacket and the Arsenal, Agua 301, and Ice Cream Jubilee.
• Harris Teeter and VIDA Fitness and (http://www.capitolriverfront.org/go/the-yards) are the latest additions to the area.
• The Capitol Hill Tower allows you to remain healthy, active, social, and fit with all of its convenient amenities including 24 hour concierge, indoor pool and heated whirlpool, billiard room with lounge, outdoor courtyard with gas grills, and 1000 square foot fitness center!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.