LOCATION: NAVY YARD – 1025 1st St SE #1309, Washington DC, 20003
PRICE: $2,800/month – FURNISHED
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferably
UTILITIES: Water and trash included; tenant responsible for HOA move in fees, electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Garage parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Elongated open living space will draw everyone to the smooth hardwood floors, interesting wall and chandelier art, as well as the floor to ceiling windows and balcony access.
• Gourmet kitchen includes granite countertops, breakfast island bar, beautiful chocolate cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including electric range, dishwasher, built in microwave, and refrigerator.
• Bathroom has a simple yet stylish Italian feel with its attractive tile, backsplash and vanity.
• The spacious bedroom features a large walk in closet and has direct access to private bathroom and the windows provides excellent sun filled views.
• GREAT LARGE DEN IS PERFECT AS A STUDY OR A GUEST ROOM WITH A FULL 2ND BATHROOM!!!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Velocity Condominium right off the Southwest Freeway (695/395 Junction) and South Capitol Street SE. The A9 bus line goes straight to McPherson Square!
• The ground floor features Justin’s Café – providing a full bar and pizza and salads for added convenience.
• On the corner of 1st and L, this neighborhood is blossoming with a wonderful variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options to its proximity to the Nationals Ballpark.
• The Navy Yard Metro Station is just a couple blocks away as well as CVS and various shops, restaurants and multiple gyms.
• The brand-new District Wharf, Garfield Park, Randall Recreation Park, and Lansburgh Park are all within walking distance; Washington Canal Park is conveniently located to Condo and just a few blocks to 8th Street SE you will find Eastern Market and Barracks Row Shopping District.
• Only three blocks to the Beltway’s favorite WORLD SERIES CHAMPION baseball team and beautiful Nationals Ballpark.
• The Yards neighborhood is a fun and active break from work or baseball and includes Osteria Morini, Bluejacket and the Arsenal, Agua 301, and Ice Cream Jubilee.
• The Velocity allows you to remain healthy, active, social, and fit with all of its convenient amenities including 24-hour concierge, rooftop pool with panoramic views, relaxing lounge, outdoor courtyard, and fitness center
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.