LOCATION: Congress Heights, 3433 10th Pl SE, Washington, DC 20032
AVAILABILITY: May 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: 2 spaces, one garage and one exterior included. Plentiful street parking.
PETS: Small dogs under 25lbs considered
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful, airy three-bedroom townhome in Congress Heights.
• Chic dark hardwood floors and tall ceilings with recessed lighting grace the living space.
• Gorgeous kitchen with tall, dark cabinets, granite counters, island, and stainless-steel appliances. Kitchen is perfectly sized for a dining area/breakfast nook as well.
• Upstairs, you’ll find two excellent bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
• Finished basement contains the third bedroom and full bathroom.
• A lovely deck adds a perfect space for outdoors entertaining.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Great location just south of the Congress Heights Metro station.
• Giant Food is a few blocks away.
• Near Oxon Run National Parkway and the sports learning centers and Washington Highland Recreation Center.
• An easy drive takes you to 295 or 495 for commuting into the city, or south to the Tanger Outlets and National Harbor in Oxon Hill.
• Another short drive takes you over to the Navy Yard and the new District Wharf dining and nightlife.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.