LOCATION: TRINIDAD, 1227 Queen St NE #1, Washington
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included, tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Spacious one-bedroom + den apartment in NE DC.
• Brightly lit living space with lovely hardwood floors.
• Excellent bedroom with great closets.
• Second room is perfect for a guestroom/home office or den, with fabulous built-in shelving.
• Efficient galley-style kitchen keeps everything at your fingertips for ease. Plenty of cabinet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located next to Gallaudet University, this apartment is close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Florida Ave, Rhode Island Ave, New York Ave, and Bladensburg Road, for great access in and out of the city.
• Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city, including Union Market, the H Street Corridor which includes various shops, restaurants, cafes, bars/lounges and eateries.
• There’s an Angelika independent movie theatre behind Union Market. Both Union Market and H Street are within five- to ten-minutes’ walking distance. Bardo, an excellent, local beer garden and artisanal brewery, is also a five-minute walk.
• The D3, D4, D8 bus lines depart steps away, providing easy access to all points around the city and a direct route to downtown. The H Street trolley is coming in soon, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop a block away.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.