LOCATION: Logan Circle – 1239 Vermont Ave NW #410, Washington, DC 20005
AVAILABILITY: June 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: All utilities paid in flat $150/month fee
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Allowed with $25/month fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Fantastic location in sought-after Logan Circle.
• Bright, open concept living with warm hardwood floors. Plenty of space for a smart layout of living, dining, and study.
• Open kitchen with tons of cabinet space.
• Efficient bathroom layout with large sink and vanity.
• Stacked washer and dryer in unit!
• Fitness center on-site.
• Fabulous rooftop deck with outstanding views and a pool.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Just a few blocks from the Mt. Vernon Metro (green/yellow) and the McPherson SQ. Metro (blue/orange/silver); you can be anywhere in DC as you please.
• Your home is perfectly situated in Logan Circle with the District’s best restaurants, lounges, cafes, shops, and bars a few minutes’ walk, including Whole Foods on P ST, ChurchKey Brewery on 14th, Starbucks, Drafting Table, Chipotle, PNC, Flow Yoga Center, and more!
• New development on 9th street to the East adds more dining and entertainment possibilities: Table, Thally, A&D, Lost and Found and a Giant Supermarket.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.