LOCATION: 1240 16th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
- Fantastic two-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Trinidad.
- Bright open living space with high ceilings and recessed lighting. Corner rowhome with twice the natural light!
- Eat-in kitchen and full dining room. Kitchen features fantastic cabinet space, stainless-steel energy-efficient LG appliances.
- Beautiful master bedroom and an additional room fill out the second floor, along with a lovely, spa-like full bathroom.
- Separate laundry room with additional storage space and new washer and dryer.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
- Just off Bladensburg Rd NE for easy commuting, with easy access to I-295 and I-50
- Plentiful residential parking in addition to off-street parking in the rear of the home.
- One block from the Trinidad Recreation Center with access to soccer field, playground, and basketball court. Short distance to the National Arboretum.
- Drive down to all the fantastic attractions along the wonderful H Street Corridor, just five blocks away. Take the Streetcar to Union Station!
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
- Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
- Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Available NOW
- Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet.
- Washer/Dryer in home.
- Parking spot in rear of home.
- Pets less than 50lbs allowed; deposit required.
- Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.