LOCATION: BLOOMINGDALE – 128 Thomas St NW Unit B, Washington, DC 20001
AVAILABILITY: January 15, 2021
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Case by case with a pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• This lovely light filled English Basement unit is designed with an intuitive layout, living room/dining room combo flanked by a kitchenette, tucked in the back for convenience and minimalism.
• White themed, white cabinets, white subway backsplash, white appliances, and white tile makes this stand kitchenette stand out.
• Bedroom to the back of the unit is spacious with a window, excellent closet space.
• Bathroom sits conveniently between the bedroom and the front of the unit, large vanity, sliding glass shower door.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located conveniently off of Rhode Island Ave, this lovely English Basement Unit is located between 1st and 2nd Streets and the Rhode Island Metro (red) as well as the Shaw-Howard University Metro (green/yellow) stations are just a few blocks away.
• In the wonderful Le Droit Park/Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries, including Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Grassroots Gourmet, and Aroi.
• In addition, Big Bear Cafe, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Windows Cafe and Market and Showtime Lounge are some other attractive hot spots you will not want to miss.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south via N Capitol
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.