LOCATION: 1300 4th Street SE Unit 909, Washington D.C., 20003
AVAILABILITY: June 6th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water, trash, gas included; tenant responsible for electric, cable/internet, and HOA move in fees
WASHER/DRYER: in unit
PARKING: Street only
PETS: One small pet may be considered with monthly fee/deposit
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• The Bower was built in 2019 and creates a fantastic Vibe for the unique Lifestyle you have always been seeking
• Stylish Furnishings in over 670qft of living space to draw everyone to the 9′ ceilings, wide-plank hardwood floors, Mecho shades, Private balcony with Floor-to-ceiling glass
• Gourmet kitchen includes granite countertops, breakfast island bar, Bosch electric appliances, beautiful Italian cabinetry, Soft-close drawers & under-cabinet lighting
• Bathroom has a simple yet stylish Italian feel with its attractive tile, backsplash and duel vanity.
• The spacious bedroom features a large walk in closet and has direct access to private bathroom and the windows provides excellent sun filled views.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
• Discover the world of possibilities waiting at The Bower at The Yards–the perfect combination of Washington, DC and riverfront.
• Artisan dining and easy living, nights at the ballpark, days running riverside, and the most breathtaking views around.
• The Navy Yard Metro Station is just a couple blocks away as well as CVS and various shops, restaurants and multiple gyms.
• The brand-new District Wharf, Garfield Park, Randall Recreation Park, and Lansburgh Park are all within walking distance; Washington Canal Park is conveniently located to Condo and just a few blocks to 8th Street SE you will find Eastern Market and Barracks Row Shopping District.
• Only three blocks to the Beltway’s favorite baseball team and beautiful Nationals Ballpark.
• The Yards neighborhood is a fun and active break from work or baseball and includes Osteria Morini, Bluejacket and the Arsenal, Agua 301, and Ice Cream Jubilee.
• The Velocity allows you to remain healthy, active, social, and fit with all of its convenient amenities including 24-hour concierge, Rooftop residents’ terrace, Fitness studio with Peloton bike.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.