LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 1308 Clifton St NW #217 Washington DC 20009
PRICE: $3,495/month for 12 months or greater; $3,695/month for 6-12 months
AVAILABILITY: December 1st
LEASE TERM: Flexible
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant responsible for electric, and cable/internet
MOVING FEES: Move-in Fee: $400 for weekday, $500 for weekend
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: One spot available for additional $200/mo
PETS: Up to 2 pets considered with under HOA Rules
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Gorgeous split level 2 bedroom two bath plus den, over 1400 sqft with sparkling hardwood floors and high end finishes throughout
• First level features kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances, dedicated dining room with balcony, and open space living room.
• Climb up to the second level and discover an open space that can be utilized as an office/den or sitting room.
• Master bedroom on the second level features large walk in closet, full bath and the second balcony.
• The second bedroom is excellent size and receives natural light with excellent closet space, great proximity to second full bath.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Excellent Columbia Heights Location, half a mile walk to either Columbia Heights Metro or U Street Metro Stations.
• The neighborhood offers cafes, restaurants, bars and lounges, including Breakfast at Bus Boys and Poets, Dinner at Kapnos, swim at the Banacker pool and errands at Target – all within a 5 minute walk! The brand new Streets Market Grocery is just one block away, and the new Trader Joe’s only 5 blocks away.
• Enjoy the hustle of the city and in between, the peacefulness at Meridian Hill Park, just a couple blocks away
• This is off of 14th St NW and just a block north of Florida Ave NW-an excellent location to explore the endless possibilities of the neighborhood and the rest of the city
• Set in Wardman Court Condo, amenities include a community center that hosts a library, meeting room, computer learning center, and space for training and wellness activities.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.