LOCATION: LOGAN CIRCLE – 1314 Massachusetts Ave NW #508, Washington, DC 20005
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Small pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Fabulous studio condo in sought-after Logan Circle.
• Hardwood floors, expansive open layout and intuitive design.
• Living/Dining room combo has endless options for entertainment and dining.
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, terrific cabinet and countertop space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• The Grant is a beautiful fully renovated (2007) historic condominium building located on Mass Avenue between 13th and 14th Street in Logan Circle. You are about 6 blocks to the White House or Capital One Arena, 1 block to the Washington Convention Center.
• Access to three high-class retail and lifestyle neighborhoods, Downtown, the East End and Logan Circle, and it also offers its residents possibilities for 24-hour entertainment.
• Just a few blocks from the Mt. Vernon Metro (green/yellow) and the McPherson SQ. Metro (blue/orange/silver); you can be anywhere in DC as you please.
• Perfectly situated in Logan Circle with the District’s best restaurants, lounges, cafes, shops, and bars a few minutes’ walk.
• Amenities include a fitness center, additional storage and two ZIP cars on site available for immediate usage. The Grant is within walking distance of the McPherson Square and Mount Vernon Square Metro Stations as well as a wealth of shopping and dining options.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.