LOCATION: 1314 Massachusetts Avenue NW #205 Washington DC 20005
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Gorgeous sun splashed hardwood floors, large foyer with closet, expansive intuitive layout and design, perfect for the minimalist but with over 800 sqft of living space.
• Living/Dining room combo has endless options for entertainment and dining and include a built in wet bar.
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite breakfast bar, terrific cabinet and countertop space, track lighting, as well as attractive backsplash.
• Fully carpeted bedroom receives tons of natural light, dual closet space, blackout shades, ceiling fan, and
• Bedroom has easy access to bathroom with attractive tile, modern fixtures and vanity.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• The Grant is a beautiful fully renovated (2007) historic condominium building located on Mass Avenue between 13th and 14th Street in Logan Circle. You are about 6 block to the White House or Capital One Arena, 1 block to the Washington Convention Center as well as Logan Circle.
• Access to three high-class retail and lifestyle neighborhoods, Downtown, the East End and Logan Circle, and it also offers its residents possibilities for 24-hour entertainment.
• Just a few blocks from the Mt. Vernon Metro (green/yellow) and the McPherson SQ. Metro (blue/orange/silver); you can be anywhere in DC as you please.
• Perfectly situated in Logan Circle with the District’s best restaurants, lounges, cafes, shops, and bars a few minutes walk, including Whole Foods on P ST, ChurchKey Brewery on 14th, Starbucks, Drafting Table, Chipotle, PNC, Flow Yoga Center, and the list goes on and on and on…
• New development on 9th street to the East add more dining and entertainment possibilities: Table, Thally, A&D, Lost and Found and a Giant Supermarket.
• Amenities include a fitness center and a award winning lobby. The Grant is within walking distance of the McPherson Square and Mount Vernon Square Metro Stations as well as a wealth of shopping and dining options.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available December 1st
• Pets considered
• Water/Trash Service Included
• Tenant responsible to Electric, cable/internet
• Street Parking-Metro Accessible
• Nest Thermostat, remote control from phone!
• Home Warranty Service
• In unit all in one washer/dryer behind creative barnyard door
• Laundry room in basement
• Comes with large storage unit
• EXCELLENT LOCATION!
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.