LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 1317 Corbin Pl NE, Washington DC, 20002
AVAILABILITY: August 5th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, gas, electric, alarm system, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Roomy and bright three-bedroom rowhome with hardwood floors with great natural light.
• Handsome contemporary style galley kitchen opens to a separate dining area.
• Arches and doorframes offer a sense of separation while maintaining an open concept.
• Covered front porch and fantastic back patio for outdoor entertaining, grilling, and relaxation
• Central Air/Heat
• Nest Thermostat and Fire Alarms
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Wonderful Capitol Hill location between C St. NE and D St. NE, just a few blocks north of Lincoln Park
• Near H Street with lots of great restaurants, brand new Whole Foods, downtown attractions, and convenient Eastern Market. Three blocks away from Kingsman Dog Park and Lovejoy Park, with a playground for children.
• Just a few blocks to Stanton Park, Lincoln Park, and Union Station Metro, as well as the National Mall where you will find endless opportunities throughout the year.
• DC’s new H Street Streetcar is just a hop, skip, and a jump away, with a stop right at the corner of 13th and H. The X8 bus line is right on Maryland Avenue, and the X1 express bus line on H Street is perfect for commuters traveling to work along Constitution Avenue or to Foggy Bottom.
• Great access to Capital Beltway to the south and George Washington Parkway to the west, and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway to the east.
• Home is in bounds for award-winning Maury Elementary School
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.