LOCATION: WEST END – 1319 21st St NW #B, Washington, DC 20036
PRICE: $3,200/month. FIRST MONTH’S RENT FREE, for an effective monthly rent of $2,666 when averaged across the entire lease!
LEASE TERM: 6 month or 15-17 month lease
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 water and gas, split with upper level. Tenant pays own electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Off-street parking spot included in detached garage
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Bright, open living and dining space with chic flooring and tall ceilings. L-shape offers ample room for lots of different furnishing options.
• Fantastic kitchen space with lots of cabinet storage, stainless-steel appliances, and a super convenient high-top breakfast bar.
• Two large bedrooms and two full bathrooms!
• HUGE bonus den space with spacious closet.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Absolutely fabulous West End location just a few blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, and walking distance to Foggy Bottom Metro.
• Walkable to the campus of The George Washington University and the university hospital.
• Perfectly situated to take advantage of Dupont Circle, Foggy Bottom, and Georgetown for the best dining, nightlife, and architecture in the city.
• Nearby Georgetown is home to wonderful shops, restaurants, and gorgeous historical sites.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.