LOCATION: WEST END – 1319 21st St NW #A, Washington, DC 20036
PRICE: $7,400/month. ONE MONTH FREE RENT, for an effective monthly rent of $6,166 when averaged across the entire lease!
LEASE TERM: 6 month or 18 month lease
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 2/3 water and gas, split with lower level. Tenant pays own electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Off-street parking included in detached garage
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Dedicated entry hall with beautiful ornate crystal chandelier lighting.
• Huge living room space with lots of natural light.
• Living room flows effortlessly into the dining room and den area, with ample space for all kinds of dining and lounge arrangements.
• Excellent kitchen space that features ample cabinet storage and high-end stainless-steel appliances.
• Enormous master bedroom with fabulous closet space and an opulent full master bath with skylight lighting.
• Two additional bedrooms on the second floor with a second full bathroom.
• Finished attic space with custom built-in bed platform and bench seating makes a wonderful fourth bedroom space.
• Fabulous brick patio space, great for summer entertaining.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Absolutely fabulous West End location just a few blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, and walking distance to Foggy Bottom Metro.
• Walkable to the campus of The George Washington University and the university hospital.
• Perfectly situated to take advantage of Dupont Circle, Foggy Bottom, and Georgetown for the best dining, nightlife, and architecture in the city.
• Nearby Georgetown is home to wonderful shops, restaurants, and gorgeous historical sites.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.