LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1330 New Hampshire Ave NW #501, Washington DC 20036
PRICE: $2,200/month – 1 MONTH RENT FREE! $2,017 is the effective rate (the price the rent would be if the discount was averaged across the length of a 12 month lease). Price returns to $2,200/month after 1 month free. Free month not available for short term leases.
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred, short term leases considered (6-8 month)
UTILITIES: Water, electric, and gas included! Tenant pays for cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• This fully renovated condo comes with brand new kitchen appliances, updated countertops, tile backsplash, great light throughout, and tons of storage and cabinet space
• A contemporary building, The Apolline is equipped with a 24 hour concierge, a roof deck with panoramic city views, and a rooftop heated pool
• Your cozy home exemplifies city living with two ample sized bedrooms, a great living room for entertaining guests, and a modern bathroom with stylish updates
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• With an overall walk score of 98 and a four minute stroll to Dupont Circle Metro, this location can’t get any better!
• Enjoy some of DC’s best restaurants including The Palm, I Ricchi, and Nooshi or spend an evening on the town at night venues like The Madhatter or Barcode
• During the day, grab a book and coffee at Kramerbooks & Afterwords, visit the National Geographic Museum, take a walk around Embassy Row, or enjoy some art at The Phillips Collection
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.