LOCATION: 1330 New Hampshire Ave NW #911, Washington, DC 20036
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Remodeled Junior 1 bedroom. Not your typical studio, this is 600 sq/ft with a private nook where you can put bed and privacy wall/curtain
• Stunning views of NW DC and the National Cathedral. Unobstructed and magnificent, wall to wall windows with panoramic views and amazing natural light
• Very generous and open layout featuring updated kitchen with terrific counter and cabinet space and stainless-steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Stylish hardwood floors compliment spacious layout with tons of design options
• Renovated bath that will not disappoint with stylish vanity and brand new everything
• A very unique place that is rarely available
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Incredible DC location – 1330 New Hampshire Ave NW in the Appolline – 1 block south of Dupont Circle
• 2 blocks to Dupont metro and walking distance to hundreds of fabulous restaurants, nightlife, cafes and shops
• Walking distance to Georgetown, Logan Circle, West End and downtown DC. Walking distance to Trader Joe’s and Safeway
• Amazing building that is professionally managed with 24/7 front desk
• Rooftop pool that is heated and open 10 months of the year – this is reason enough to rent this condo. Amazing city views and unrivaled entertainment value
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available January 1st
• Water, Gas and Electric Included; Tenant Responsible for Cable/Internet
• Sorry No Pets
• Street parking. Spots may be available for separate rent thru the building
• Shared laundry in basement
• Tenant responsible for HOA-required move-in fees.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.