LOCATION: TRINIDAD – 1331 Staples St NE, Washington DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
LAUNDRY: In Home
PARKING: Street Parking
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Efficient kitchen has ample cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertop space.
• Spacious and bright bedrooms with terrific closets.
• Bathroom features modern fixtures and finishes
• Plenty of storage space
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located near Gallaudet University. This home is close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Florida Ave, Rhode Island Ave, New York Ave, and Bladensburg Road, for great access in and out of the city.
• The D3, D4, D8 bus lines depart one block away, providing easy access to all points around the city and a direct route to downtown. The H Street trolley is coming in soon, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop one block away.
• Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city, including Union Market, the H Street Corridor which includes various shops, restaurants, cafes, bars/lounges and eateries. There’s now an Angelika independent movie theatre behind Union Market. Both Union Market and H Street are within five- to ten-minutes’ walking distance. Bardo, an excellent, local beer garden and artisanal brewery, is also a five-minute walk.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.