LOCATION: SHAW, 135 S St. NW #2, Washington, DC 20001
AVAILABILITY: May 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Small pets considered with monthly fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Cute and cozy basement unit, roomy open floor plan with creative usage of space!
• Beautiful chocolate brown kitchen cabinets with stainless steel appliances.
• Large master bedroom with an outdoor brick patio.
• Bright second bedroom with lots of sunlight streaming through the windows.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located a block off of Rhode Island Ave, this classic DC rowhome is between 1st and 2nd Streets and the Shaw-Howard University Metro station is just a few blocks away.
• Wonderful Shaw/Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries on the same block.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south
• Home has a private fenced in backyard with large deck and parking pad available for lease.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.