LOCATION: 1350 Maryland Ave NE #402, Washington, DC 20002
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Large, light-filled one-bedroom, one-bathroom in NE Capitol Hill/H St. Corridor.
• Open living space gives you plenty of options for living, work, and dining.
• Fabulous modern kitchen with chic cabinets and stainless-steel appliances.
• Excellent bedroom with great closet space.
• Washer/dryer in-unit.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Perfectly Situated at the H and 14th ST, Maryland triangle, on the energetic H ST Corridor and Maryland AVE to get all over Capitol Hill/DC
• Close to all the dining and entertainment options on H St. NE.
• Whole Foods and Giant are on H St NE, along with Trader Joe’s in Eastern Market for all your grocery shopping needs.
• A short walk to either Union Station or Stadium Armory metro stations.
• Kingsman Field Dog Park is a few blocks away with Lincoln Park just a mile away.
• The Maryland Condominium features a package concierge system, attended front desk, custom designed lobby with free coffee, expansive rooftop deck with panoramic views of Capitol and Monument, grills, and gaming, plus rooftop bathrooms.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Water and gas included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
• Sorry, no pets.
• Washer/dryer in unit.
• Parking spot included!
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.