LOCATION: SILVER SPRING – 13718 Town Line Road, Silver Spring, MD 20906
AVAILABILITY: June 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
LAUNDRY: In Home
PARKING: Attached 2-Car Garage and Driveway
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Welcome to your large single family home (2200 sqft) with many design options, suitable for family who is relocating.
• The foyer is grand, with hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling up the staircase and a bonus room to the right of the entrance and a living room to the left.
• Kitchen features attractive tile floor, ample cabinet and countertop space, freestanding microwave, ala carte island, separate freezer, and a small breakfast bar dividing the impressive loft style sitting room.
• Small hallways from kitchen leads you to the dining room, which is also connected to the large living room to the front of the home.
• The sitting room features vaulted ceilings, wood fireplace, a wet bar, access to large deck and garage make this one of the focal points of the home.
• On the second level, the Master bedroom suite features a sun splashed sitting room with closet and the bedroom itself is large enough for king size bed and has additional hallway with his/her closet that leads to master bath.
• Second and third bedrooms are excellent size and have the option to convert one to an office/den.
• Basement is unfinished but has ample space for storage and access to backyard. Refrigerator, treadmill and stairmaster all staying
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Just off of the Intercounty Connector (RT200) to the north, you have excellent access to all of Maryland, Pennsylvania to the north and easy access to downtown Silver Spring and DC. The Beltway just to the south is accessible via Routes 97/29 (George AVE/Colesville RD).
• Perfect location with the following schools within a 2 mile radius-John F. Kennedy HS, Col. E. Brooke Lee Middle, and Glenallen Elementary.
• Wheaton Metro Station (red line) is 3.5 miles away while provides an alternative into downtown DC.
• Home is set on .34 acres in the quite Layhill View neighborhood and has a large backyard with deck and attached 2 car garage.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.