LOCATION: BROOKLAND- 14 Bryant Street NE, Washington D.C., 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: 1 spot included
PETS: Dogs considered only; Sorry, no cats
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Gorgeous original hardwood floors, original wood mouldings and a fresh coat of paint is where you will discover a lot more space than you bargained for.
• Large foyer welcomes you to an intuitive spacious layout with living room to the front of the home and dedicated dining area conveniently located to the large galley kitchen with an over-the-sink window in the back of the home.
• The kitchen features custom built soft close cabinets, gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel GE Cafe appliances, attractive backsplash and has attached sun room with half bath, washer and dryer as well as backyard access.
• Master bedroom on the upper level has gorgeous original wood stained windows and mouldings strewn across the front of the room, transom window above the door, and features excellent closet space.
• Middle bedroom includes closet and is large enough for a queen sized bed and dresser. Is also perfect for a child, guest room, or can be used as an office/den.
• Use your imagination to design your bedroom at the back of the home which has an attached walk-in closet and attached bonus room with skylight and wall-to-wall windows.
• Attractive vanity, oversized tub, modern fixtures and finishes and original skylight window round out the full bath on this level.
• Basement level is fully finished and features a kitchenette, backyard access, full marble bath with heated floor and can be utilized as a gaming room, or an in-law/nanny suite.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Conveniently located off North Capitol, positioned on a quiet, off-the-beaten-path, dead-end street, near Children’s National Hospital, Catholic University, Howard and Trinity Washington University.
• Triangulated to Rhode Island Ave and Brookland CUA Metro stations (Red line Metro) and Shaw Metro Station (Green and Yellow lines Metro).
• Located near Harris Thomas Recreation Center, which offers an outdoor pool and one of the nation’s best playgrounds along with basketball and tennis courts, and LeDroit Park, with a community garden, dog park, and playground.
• In the wonderful Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal including mainstays like the Yoga District and many terrific eateries like the Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Bacio Pizza, Pub and the People, Aroi, and more.
• Multiple bus routes provide great public transportation to the Bloomingdale area, with a bus stop on the corner. Restaurants and bars of Logan Circle and U street area are a short walk or bike ride away.
• Home features quaint front porch and large backyard space, including small deck, patio (propane grill can stay if desired).
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.