LOCATION: 1409 Lawrence St NE #1, Washington, DC 20017
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Lovely one-bedroom, one-bathroom English Basement unit in Brookland.
• Open living space with great hardwood floors and custom shelves.
• Great closet space and a tv wall-mount in the bedroom.
• Efficient kitchen space with stainless-steel appliances.
• Lovely outdoor space with brick patio.
• Washer/dryer in-home.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Great Brookland location a short walk from the Brookland-CUA metro station.
• Walkable to the Catholic University of America campus.
• Explore all Brookland has to offer, from local greenspaces at the Franciscan Monastery to the breweries and restaurants all along 12th St. and Monroe St.
• Easy commuting via Metro or by car along Rhode Island Ave NE.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW!
• 350 sq ft.
• Water, Gas, Electric, and Internet Included. Tenant pays cable.
• Sorry, no pets.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.