LOCATION: 1414 Bangor St SE, Washington, DC 20020
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Great two-bedroom, one-bathroom home in Historic Anacostia.
• Open living area has plenty of room for both living and dining, featuring original hardwood floors and natural light.
• Versatile kitchen has new stainless-steel appliances, chic dark wood counters, and a breakfast bar. Room for a dining nook, as well!
• Two large bedrooms and a full bathroom round out the second floor.
• Finished basement is great for storage, a den, or a family play area.
• Huge, fantastic back yard with tons of room for all your container gardening and summer relaxation needs.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Located a short distance off the Anacostia Metro station in the heart of Historic Anacostia, near the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, Fort Ricketts, and the Anacostia Community Museum.
• Short drive to Safeway or Giant Foods. Easy commuting distance downtown via the Suiteland Parkway, 11th St Bridge, and Pennsylvania Ave SE.
• Visit Anacostia Park, Fort Circle Park, or take a short drive to Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens and the National Arboretum.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
• Sorry, no pets
• Brand new washer/dryer in unit
• Brand new central cooling and heating system installed