LOCATION: 1425 4th St SW #317, Washington, DC 200024
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Beautiful studio condo in hot Southwest Waterfront neighborhood.
• Fantastic, efficient living space with a dedicated entry hallway.
• Lovely, full kitchen with excellent cabinet space.
• Fabulous closet space, with a full walk-through closet leading to the bathroom and secondary storage/coat closet.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fabulous SW location on the Potomac River and part of the popular Riverside Condo Building.
• 3 short blocks to the Waterfront Metro and walking distance to Safeway and the new shops and restaurants along the Wharf.
• Walking distance to the popular SW Market and Nationals Stadium.
• Short drive to National Mall, downtown DC, Arlington and Capitol Hill, fabulous access to all of DC. Building Highlights
• Well maintained grounds and building with great views of the river.
• Swimming pool and front desk on-site.
• Beautiful park and courtyard leading you down to the water. A serene and tranquil setting yet so close to all of the city’s conveniences.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW!
• Water, Gas, Electric, and Basic Cable Included!
• Tenant pays for Internet, and HOA-required Move-In Fee.
• Sorry, no pets
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.