LOCATION: ANACOSTIA – 1427 S St SE, Washington DC 20020
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water and Alarm system included; Tenant pays for Gas, Electric, Cable/Internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In Home
PETS: Pets considered with deposit but not preferred
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful four-bedroom, two-bathroom in Historic Anacostia restoration.
• Hardwood floors and plenty of natural light cover this beautiful living room, flows neatly to dining room.
• Excellent, efficient kitchen with stainless steel appliances, attractive backsplash, tons of cabinet and countertop space.
• Upstairs, discover excellent sized bedrooms and modern full bath.
• Beautiful Brick Appointed exterior on a street of similarly historic single family homes.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located in the emerging historic district of Anacostia, there’s more than enough to recommend this home!
• Within walking distance of the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, the Anacostia Arts Center and Honfleur Gallery, the Anacostia Playhouse and more.
• Visit The Big Chair and the Anacostia Park with its Riverwalk trail.
• Short drive to the Anacostia or Naylor Road Metro stations or commute downtown via 295 and the 11th St Bridge.
• Home has a large fenced in backyard and quaint well groomed front yard elevated off the street.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.