LOCATION: SHEPHERD PARK – 1433 Floral St NW, Washington DC, 20012
AVAILABILITY: February 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Garage Parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Be welcomed to beautiful hardwood floors and a spacious layout with classic architectural wall embellishments, decorative wall panels and crown moulding to kick in your creative energies to design and live comfortably here.
• Living room is expansive with fireplace and views to Floral.
• Large sitting room with French doors run to sun room on the opposite side of the living room providing terrific options for a dedicated dining area or office/den.
• The gourmet kitchen has ample cabinet and granite countertop space, attractive backsplash and stainless steel appliances and half bath nearby.
• Master bedroom suite is spacious, full of natural light, has large private patio and a large master bathroom that is unforgettable, glass enclosed shower, and attractive tile.
• The second and third bedrooms are of good size and nearby second full bathroom.
• The fourth bedroom features custom built ins, gable nook and excellent closet space.
• Your finished basement with fireplace is an expansive open space that provides many viable living options.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Settle down and call this home away from home, gorgeous brick appointed home between George Ave (Rt29) and 16th Street NW.
• Less than a mile to Takoma Metro Station (red line) while the D31 and S4 bus lines are just steps outside of your door on 16th.
• At the top of the DC/Silver Spring Key, you will find plenty of excellent restaurants, stores, and things to do.
• Less than a mile away is Safeway with a Starbucks and CVS; two more blocks south is the Post Office; the new Walmart Supercenter is just a few blocks further.
• The entrance to Rock Creek Park is off of 16th ST with hundreds of miles of interconnecting trails for biking, running, or just walking off the beaten path of the city.
• The Walter Reed Redevelopment Project is an exciting revitalization in the neighborhood that is close to being completed http://www.walterreedlra.com/potential-views/
• Home sits neatly on a manicured quaint fenced in yard, featuring large backyard and detached garage.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.