LOCATION: 1500 D St SE, Washington, DC 20003
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
- Discover excellence in this classy conversion from the old Pretzel Bakery into a stunning 3 bed 3 bath on the corner of D and 15th.
- Open and stylish, the layout features hardwood floors, exposed brick, modern light fixtures, custom blinds, sitting nooks, within a spacious living room.
- The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, contrasting gray cabinets, drop lighting, flare and restoration of an old ladder.
- Dining room fully functions and splits as a workspace with nooks to work remotely and brainstorm creatively, or just sit for coffee and chat.
- Half bath with pocket door is tucked away on the first level near the mudroom that has washer/dryer.
- Master bedroom upstairs is light filled, carpeted, ceiling fan, antique tin ceiling, built-ins and features master bath with subway tile, duel sinks, attractive vanity.
- Second bedroom also has a full bath, fully carpeted, and ceiling fan.
- Third bedroom can be an office/den, has access to attic and large rooftop deck space.
- Unfinished basement is perfect for storage.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
- Wonderful Hill East Location at D and 15th with Payne Elementary, Rec and Playground across the street. Zoned for Eliot-Hine Middle and Eastern High School.
- Home lies in the Southeast quadrant just off of Mass Ave, provides excellent access to the city as well as Maryland via 295 and into Virginia via 695/395;
- Just a few blocks to Stadium Armory Metro Station, Lincoln Park, and Eastern Market.
- Short distance to Union Station Metro as well as the National Mall where you will find endless opportunities throughout the year;
- Harris Teeter and Trader Joe’s are both nearby and infamous Pretzel Bakery a block away (the Pretzel Bakery was located in the MU unit of the rental).
- Brick appointed, commercial style entrance, and private patio provides a wonderful reprieve from city life and encourages people watching.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
- Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
- Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Available NOW
- Street parking
- Pets considered with deposit
- Tenant responsible for water, electric, gas, cable/internet
- Washer/dryer in mudroom near second entrance
- Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.