LOCATION:1503 Q St. NW #2, Washington, DC 20009
PRICE: Effective rate is $1,706/month, which includes 6 free weeks of rent, valid for a lease starting in January, with rent returning to $1,950/month after the initial discount.
For leases starting after January 31st, you will receive 4 free weeks of rent before amount returns to $1,950/month after initial discount.
PLEASE NOTE: Property is INCOME RESTRICTED. Applicant must meet annual income requirement equal to or less than $86,080.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Spacious one-bedroom apartment with a classic feel and lots of character!
• A small office/dining room area overlooking a bright, sunny bay window.
• Gorgeous exposed brick wall with a roomy built in book shelf
• Expansive living room with a high ceiling and overhead fan.
• Large, light filled master bedroom with ample closet space and bright windows
• Exceptionally wide kitchen comes with a breakfast bar, generous countertop and storage space.
• Radiator heat keeps the home warm in the winter while maintaining a comfortable humidity level and air quality.
• Master Bathroom has additional storage and closet space.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fabulous location northwest of Dupont Circle in Kalorama.
• Quiet residential street, but walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and nightlife along Connecticut Ave. NW.
• One block from Mitchell Park, and a short distance to Dumbarton Oaks Park in Georgetown.
• Short drive up Connecticut Ave. NW or a few metro stops from Dupont Circle will take you up to Cleveland Park and the National Zoo or down to Dupont Circle.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Free laundry facility on site
• Pets considered with deposit.
• Tenant responsible for gas, electricity, cable/internet
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.