LOCATION: Logan Circle/16th St. Corridor– 1503 Q St. NW #4, Washington, DC 20009
PLEASE NOTE: Property is INCOME RESTRICTED. Applicant must meet annual household income requirement equal to or less than $86,080.
PRICE: $1787 with 4 weeks free, rent returns to $1950/month after initial discount.
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for gas, electricity, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in Building
PARKING: Street only.
PETS: Pets considered with deposit.
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Spacious one-bedroom apartment with a classic feel and lots of character!
• A small office/dining room area overlooking a bright, sunny bay window.
• Gorgeous exposed brick wall with a roomy built in book shelf
• Expansive living room with a high ceiling and overhead fan.
• Large, light filled master bedroom with ample closet space and bright windows
• Exceptionally wide kitchen comes with a breakfast bar, generous countertop and storage space.
• Radiator heat keeps the home warm in the winter while maintaining a comfortable humidity level and air quality.
• Master Bathroom has additional storage and closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous location northwest of Dupont Circle in Kalorama.
• Quiet residential street, but walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and nightlife along Connecticut Ave. NW.
• One block from Mitchell Park, and a short distance to Dumbarton Oaks Park in Georgetown.
• Short drive up Connecticut Ave. NW or a few metro stops from Dupont Circle will take you up to Cleveland Park and the National Zoo or down to Dupont Circle.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.