LOCATION: 1504 Underwood St NW, Washington, DC 20012
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Incredible space and options in this gorgeous single-family home, covered with hardwood floor and seeping with natural light.
• Upon entering discover a large living area with a decorative fireplace as well as French doors leading to a sun room with backyard access.
• On the opposite side a dedicated dining room with attractive light fixture is convenient to the kitchen.
• Attractive tile and backsplash, newer appliances, and spacious enough to add an eat-in kitchen, also provides backyard and basement access.
• Hardwood floors are featured in bedroom to the front of the home with terrific closet space and easy access to the full bathroom.
• Large master bedroom suite features dual closet space plus a walk-in closet, full bath, and a private balcony with sweeping backyard views.
• Basement is partially finished with a large room with a decorative fireplace that can be utilized as an entertainment room or office/den. The unfinished side features washer/dryer and extra space for storage. Half bath is conveniently located between the finished and unfinished side along with backyard access.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Renovated and modern single-family home in the 16th ST Heights Neighborhood. Convenient between 16th and Georgia Ave, you have the luxury of Takoma Park Maryland to the north and Downtown DC to the south. Accessible to Rock Creek Park and terrific surrounding greenspace.
• Situated a block away from Rock Creek Park, there are hundreds of miles of interconnecting trails throughout Maryland and DC, perfect for the family picnic, dog walking, or the active young professional.
• Quickly travel to Downtown DC via buses D31, S2 or S4 located on 16th, less than a block from the home; Takoma Metro Station (red line) is just a short drive away.
• Brand new Walmart Supercenter on Georgia Ave and the Farmer’s Market at Takoma Park are at your fingertips. The Takoma Park neighborhood, just 2 miles northwest, has ample eateries and shops, including the newest local favorite, Republic.
• Brick appointed home is elevated and set off the street with impressive stone work and small front yard, trees, and shrubs for the green thumb enthusiast. The large fenced in backyard is perfect for family and friend gatherings.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available March 1
• Two-car detached garage; ample street parking available
• Pets considered with owner approval and deposit
• Laundry room in basement
• Tenant responsible for water, gas, electric, cable/internet
• Storage available on second level of garage as well as attic
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.