LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1601 18th St NW #517, Washington DC 20009
AVAILABILITY: January 20th
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas, and electric INCLUDED! Tenant pays for cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PETS: Case by case with a pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour!
• This cute and cozy open concept studio apartment has new carpet, fresh paint, and great natural light throughout.
• Your living space is generous in size and has many options to serve as a dining area, living area, and bedroom.
• Your beautifully updated kitchen comes with granite countertops, custom cabinets, tile flooring, and a built-in wine rack.
• New stainless steel appliances include a fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and oven.
• A large walk-in closet also provides access to your own bathroom that features an attractive vanity, large shower, cherrywood cabinets, and crisp features.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Exactly one block to Dupont Circle Metro.
• The Imperial House Condominium provides secure access with unmatched amenities including a 24-hour concierge, mail and delivery services, and an unbelievable rooftop with exceptional city views.
• Indulge in some of DC’s best restaurants including Nooshi, Komi, The Palm, or The Riggsby.
• Visit the Anderson House, grab a book and coffee at Kramerbooks & Afterwords, visit the National Geographic Museum, take a walk around Embassy Row, go shopping on Connecticut Avenue, or connect with art at the Phillips Collection.
• A quick and easy drive to the National Zoo and Rock Creek Park.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.