LOCATION: 1601 18th St NW #814, Washington, DC 20009
CHECK OUT THE INTERACTIVE FLOORPLAN AND VIRTUAL TOUR:
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Gorgeous FULLY FURNISHED studio right off Dupont Circle!
• Beautiful entry way leads you into a bright studio space with lots of natural light and hardwood floors.
• Fabulous closet with custom organizational shelves that make the most of the space.
• Living space is perfectly portioned between sleeping, dining, and lounging with just the right furnishings to fit the space. Lovely finishes to everything, including the faux fireplace, that gives the home a larger, airy feel.
• Wonderful, full galley-style kitchen with excellent cabinet space, and stainless-steel appliances.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fantastic location just two blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro stop.
• Only one block from Safeway, a hardware store, and CVS for your convenience and grocery needs.
• Perfectly situated in one of DC’s most favorite neighborhoods, with access to some of the best nightlife and restaurant dining in the city.
• Secure building with 24-hour concierge.
• Imperial House amenities include a rooftop deck with entertaining space, and yoga/mediation room.
• Be in the heart of the city, but in a quiet building with very minimal street noise.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Water, Gas, Electric included.
• Tenant pays cable/internet and any HOA-required move-in fees.
• Sorry, no pets.
• FULLY FURNISHED!
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.