LOCATION: 1603 A St SE #3, Washington, DC 20003
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Excellent two-bedroom condo in sought after Hill East.
• Spacious, bright living room with beautiful exposed brick.
• Kitchen is fully renovated with stainless-steel appliances and tons of cabinet space.
• Large master bedroom and full bath.
• Second bedroom is also great for a home office.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• A Capitol Hill diamond in the rough, this first level condo is just a few blocks to Stadium Armory Metro Station (blue/orange/silver). Perfect for a single professional or couple just starting out.
• Set just below the NE meridian, you will find Lincoln Park as your local greenspace to relax and getaway or travel a few more blocks to Stanton Park and yet a bit further, you’re on the National Mall.
• Shared fenced in backyard with secure building entrance with just 4 units.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available November 1st
• Water included; Tenant pays Gas, Electric, Cable/Internet
• Pets considered; deposit required
• Washer/Dryer in-unit
• Street parking only.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.