LOCATION: 1610 4th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Lovely, bright two-bedroom, one-bathroom rowhome in Shaw.
• Large living space with plenty of room for different living and dining arrangements.
• Open kitchen with a great breakfast bar and lots of cabinet space.
• Upstairs, you’ll find two great bedrooms, washer/dryer closet, and a full bathroom.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Very convenient location between Shaw and Truxton Circle, just a few blocks off Rhode Island Ave NW.
• Close to the Shaw-Howard University Metro station, and the Howard University campus.
• Take a longer walk down Florida Ave to Union Market and Trader Joe’s.
• Lots of commuting options via car or public transit along 6th St NW, Rhode Island Ave NW, and New York Ave NW.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available February 1st.
• Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet.
• Washer/Dryer in home.
• Sorry, no pets
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.