LOCATION: ANACOSTIA – 1610 R St SE #2, Washington DC 20020
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays for electric, gas, and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: None on site
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
• RECENTLY RENOVATED! Fresh paint throughout the entire unit! Fresh paint in the hallway area! Kitchen Cabinets were painted!
• Spacious three-bedrooms/one-bath apartment in SE DC
• Brightly lit living space with lovely LVT floors.
• Efficient galley-style kitchen keeps everything at your fingertips for ease. Plenty of cabinet space.
• Excellent bedrooms with great closets.
• Two window A/C units provided.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located near Anacostia High School, close to existing and growing retail/restaurants of downtown historic Anacostia.
• 1-mile to Metro, just around the corner from pedestrian bridge to Anacostia Park as well as easy walking distance to the 11th Street Bridge (DC’s first elevated public park).
• Easy & close access to PA Ave, 295, Suitland Parkway, Capitol Hill and Navy Yard.
• The neighborhood also has boundless natural beauty along its waterfront, featuring wildlife, lotuses, water lilies and walking trails.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.