LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1615 Corcoran St NW #A, Washington DC, 20009
AVAILABILITY: April 5th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Parking available for $200/month
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Fantastic one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo in Dupont Circle.
• Classic brick exterior with colonial style shutters.
• Lovely wood parquet floors and lots of bright natural light grace the dedicated entry hallway and large living space. Plenty of room for both living and dining, featuring a beautiful decorative fireplace.
• Big, spacious bedroom for your personal peaceful retreat.
• Great kitchen with lots of cabinet space and room for a breakfast table.
• Exterior patio space for bike storage or enjoying the outdoor weather.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific Dupont Circle/Logan Circle located between energetic 16th ST and 17th ST, just east of Dupont Circle and four blocks from everything the U Street Corridor has to offer. You can walk to Dupont Circle Metro Station in 5 minutes or anyway up and down Connecticut Avenue to explore one of the most energetic neighborhoods in DC.
• New Hampshire AVE runs across Corcoran on the west, Safeway, 7-Eleven, and a slew or restaurants and shops line 17th ST.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops; the National Mall is a scenic walk away (about 20 blocks) and serves as a reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.