LOCATION: ADAMS MORGAN – 1661 Crescent Pl NW #407; Washington, DC 20009
AVAILABILITY: Early October
LEASE TERM: Minimum of 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water, trash and gas included; Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A TOUR
No in person tours until 10/1
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
• Entering through the grand lobby, you are greeted by a 24/7 concierge who grants entry via two beautiful zinc-paneled elevators
• Two large bedrooms with ample closet space. The second bedroom is currently being used as a dining room.
• An open galley kitchen with a large window, gray marble countertops, modern white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
• Entertaining is a pleasure throughout the distinct-but-open living areas, flowing from the kitchen through the expansive double salon into the dining room.
• Take advantage of the building’s rooftop deck for relaxing with a great view!
• Enjoy treetop views and stunning every day from the eleven northwest facing windows, including a partial Cathedral view.
• The building has a private communal outdoor grassy area with a beautiful garden.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Situated in a beautiful pre-war building in Adams Morgan, this unit is walkable to both Woodley Park + U Street metros — making for easy red, green, and yellow accessibility.
• The 16th Street bus lines are right outside your door, making for an easy trip downtown.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, gyms and shops
• Harris Teeter is just a block away.
– The building is currently being extensively renovated, which is why there is plastic sheeting on the windows in the pictures.
– When you move in, the apartment will have brand new windows and new state of the art HVAC central air conditioning and heating, with separate climate control in each room.
– There will still be some construction ongoing in the building until January. Your rent will be discounted by $200 each month in which the construction project is still ongoing. When it is done, the building will have a completely renovated lobby, hallways, and common areas.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.