LOCATION: KALORAMA – 1690 Euclid St NW #A, Washington D.C., 20009
AVAILABILITY: December 3rd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Pets considered with deposit and monthly fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Incredibly charming one bedroom/one bathroom condo is a quiet Kalorama setting.
• Spacious and rustic deck right out back, near street corner.
• Cozy and well-equipped kitchen with all the appliances you need!
• Open and warm living room with beautiful, functioning fireplace
• Generously sized bedroom with connected deck
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous location northwest of Dupont Circle in Kalorama.
• Quiet residential street, but walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and nightlife along Connecticut Ave. NW.
• One block from Mitchell Park, and a short distance to Dumbarton Oaks Park in Georgetown.
• Short drive up Connecticut Ave. NW or a few metro stops from Dupont Circle will take you up to Cleveland Park and the National Zoo or down to Dupont Circle.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.