LOCATION: 1701 16th St NW #529, Washington, DC 20009
CHECK OUT THE INTERACTIVE FLOORPLAN AND VIRTUAL TOUR:
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Sunny and sleek one-bedroom, one-bathroom co-op space in NW DC.
• Open living space with lovely wood floors and large windows.
• Efficient kitchen space with fantastic stainless-steel appliances, tall cabinets, and a breakfast bar with modern pendant lights.
• Excellent bedroom space with a washer/dryer closet and access to a private patio.
• Relax with your morning coffee on the private patio, looking out over the city.
• Fabulous rooftop deck with great views makes a wonderful entertaining space.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fantastic location right in the heart of DC, between Dupont and Logan Circles.
• Perfectly situated to take advantage of the best NW neighborhoods from Dupont and Loga Circle to Downtown, U St NW, Adams Morgan, Shaw, and more.
• The Chastleton Co-Op is a beautiful cooperative building including great amenities like an on-site gym, rooftop deck, and 24/7 concierge.
• Walkable to both the Dupont Circle and Shaw Metro stations.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW!
• Water and Cable/Internet included.
• Tenant pays for Electric
• Cats considered; sorry, no dogs. Pet deposit required.
• Washer/dryer in unit.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.