LOCATION: U STREET CORRIDOR – 1710 U St NW #4, Washington DC, 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Parking available for extra fee
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful two bedroom/bath pent house
• Gorgeous kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances appliances. There is ample cabinet space with sleek, white finishes.
• Expansive living room with a high ceiling and white railings surrounding the room for a modern feel. The entire unit is luminated with bright and open space.
• Large, light filled master bedroom with ample closet space and bright windows
• New hardwood floors throughout unit. Enjoy warm summer nights on your own private balcony!
• Radiator heat keeps the home warm in the winter while maintaining a comfortable humidity level and air quality.
• Lovely red-brick, newly-painted exterior
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific U ST location just steps away from your morning coffee at Starbucks or gym workout at Vida.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• Walk two blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, the Codmother, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much much more.
• Private garage accessible from Alley, steps away from U Street!!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.