LOCATION: BRENTWOOD – 1715 Capitol Ave NE #1, Washington, DC 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays electric, gas, water, and cable/internet
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
• Terrific condo receiving excellent natural light, gorgeous floors, stained doors and window trim, classic archways, and finishes that give this home great appeal and comfort.
• Your spacious living area can host your entertainment center and sofa for guests who will quickly feel at home.
• The beautiful kitchen and newer appliances include a built in microwave, gas range stove/oven, and refrigerator along with ample countertops, white cabinetry, and a beautiful backsplash that provide a haven to prepare and cook food.
• Wonderful closet space, spectacular windows with unbelievable light, and new floors are available in both bedrooms.
• A full bathroom hosts a large shower and classic tiling that you will love.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located next to Gallaudet University, this home is very close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Rhode Island Ave and New York Ave for great access in and out of the city.
• Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city including Union Market, grocery stores aligned on Mt Olivet Road including various shops, restaurants, and eateries.
• Building is on a quiet one way street with just four units; home has a shared backyard with respectful long time neighbors and access to the alley and spacious private use deck.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.