LOCATION: 1726 H St NE #B, Washington, DC 20002
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Lovely updated, open-concept, second floor apartment in a two-unit building.
• Gorgeous dark hardwood floors greet you at the front door, leading you up the stairs and flow throughout the entire apartment.
• Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, white wood cabinets providing plenty of storage, sleek red countertops with beautiful finishes. The open concept layout joins the kitchen and living area.
• Beautiful authentic exposed brick covers one wall of the living room. The window paned back door and a large window allow lots of natural light to pour into the space. A full-sized washer and dryer are also located in the open kitchen and living area.
• A spacious bedroom includes two large windows with shutters, looking out onto H Street, and two closets.
• The bathroom has been updated with a glass top black vanity and tiled stand up shower with bamboo floor and sky lights. The perfect touches to make you feel like you’re at a luxury spa!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Perfectly Situated around the corner from Hechinger Mall, just a block and a half from H ST Corridor and Maryland AVE to get all over Capitol Hill/DC
• S41, X1, X2, X3 bus lines as well as Capital Bikeshare are conveniently located for those without a car.
• H ST features all the hot spots you could ever wish for!
• The H Street trolley runs through the H Street Corridor, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop close by.
• Both Giant and a Whole Foods right down the street.
• Kingsman Field Dog Park is a few blocks away with Lincoln Park just a mile away.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available January 1st
• Cats considered; deposit required
• Water/Trash Service Included
• Tenant responsible for Electric, Gas, Cable/Internet
• Street parking only
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.