LOCATION: 1763 Columbia Rd NW #506 Washington DC 20009
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Bright and cheerful FULLY FURNISHED one-bedroom space in an awesome neighborhood.
• The living area is large and spacious with a mounted television, comfortable seating, a separate dining area, and plenty of shelving for your entertainment needs.
• Warm, well-appointed kitchen with beautiful tile backsplash and granite counters.
• Updated bathroom features beautiful new fixtures.
• Spacious bedroom has excellent closet space and dressers.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Terrific Adams Morgan condo a block from energetic 18th St. NW, just north of Dupont Circle and west of the U (and 14th Street) Street Corridor.
• Great location serves as an excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops.
• You can walk to Dupont Circle or Woodley Park (red line) or U Street (green and yellow lines) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
• Bus lines are 90, 93, 96, X3 on 18th Street, as well as the H1, 42, 43, L2 and Circulator on 18th Street and Columbia.
• The Marie H Reed Center Pool is down the hill while Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park are both just a few blocks away for your peace and quiet in the city.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available December 17th
• Sorry, No Pets
• Water, Electric, Cable/Internet Included
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.